A TRIBUTE TO OUR PEOPLE
It's our people that differentiate us and make us successful. We are very proud of the achievements of our team around the world in these difficult times.
“To finish the year where we have is a matter of considerable pride for our team. Our staff have risen to the challenge…the dedication, commitment and good humour which they threw into the path of adversity is an absolute credit to each and every one of them. To be a part of that is a humbling experience, but also one that fills me with confidence in our ability to meet whatever the future holds.”
– Phil Struckmann, CEO, Bidfood New Zealand
“We continue to put together with my team the best energy to get out of this difficult moment as soon as possible and I know we will succeed! We have a new year ahead with very encouraging opportunities and challenges.”
– Gustavo Picciafuoco, CEO, Bidfood Blancaluna Argentina
In memory of those who have lost their lives due to COVID-19,
we acknowledge Tshepo Tshepe, Tembi Twala and Collins Khosa.
We extend our sincere condolences to their friends, families and colleagues.
- is a complete foodservice offering
- serves multiple customer segments
- is internationally diversified across developed and emerging markets
- people are entrepreneurial and incentivised to be so
- has a proven decentralised business model and best practice learnings are widely shared
- growth is organic, acquisitive-organic through bolt-ons, and acquisitive
- believes that balance sheet strength with low debt is a strong competitive advantage
- proprietary technology enhances customer relationships and efficiencies
- is environmentally conscious
- the COVID-19 pandemic has tested our business model to its limits and beyond
It’s all about the food, service and technology