Our strategic vision
Management is focused on growth opportunities; organically in our current markets through attaining the appropriate business mix by selling more products to our existing customers and gaining new customers; via in-territory bolt-on acquisitions to expand our geographic reach and expanding our product ranges; and via larger acquisitions to enter new markets. Despite our appetite for acquisitions, we remain disciplined in our approach to accessing the “right” opportunities.
Bidcorp’s entrepreneurial and decentralised business model, the depth and experience of our management teams and the strength of the Group’s culture has set up the Group for sustained growth in the future.
Bidcorp’s foodservice operations performed in line with expectations delivering pleasing results for the half-year ended December 31 2017. Headline earnings per share from the foodservice businesses (HEPS) increased by 8,6% to 640,0 cents per share (H1F2017: 589,3 cents) with basic earnings per share from the foodservice businesses (EPS) increasing by 9,4% to 644,5 cents per share (H1F2017: 589,3 cents).
- Condensed interim consolidated statement of profit or loss
- Headline earnings reconciliation
- Condensed interim consolidated statement of other comprehensive income
- Condensed interim consolidated statement of cash flows
- Condensed interim consolidated statement of financial position
- Condensed interim consolidated statement of changes in equity
- Condensed interim segmental analysis