Entrepreneurial, adaptable and competitive, our philosophy drives performance, accountability and results.
The Group delivered very pleasing results for the half year ended December 31 2016. Headline earnings per share (HEPS) increased by 20,3% to 600,3 cents per share (PF2015: 499,1 cents) with basic earnings per share (EPS) increasing by 20,7% to 600,3 cents per share (PF2015: 497,4 cents).
Bidcorp’s businesses continue to perform well across all geographies, driven by good organic growth in home currencies and benefiting from market share gains. Our strategic focus of balancing the exposure between contract, national and independent customers in the respective markets has driven margin improvement... Read more
- Basis of presentation of condensed consolidated financial statements
- Condensed consolidated statement of profit or loss
- Condensed consolidated statement of other comprehensive income
- Condensed consolidated statement of cash flows
- Condensed consolidated statement of financial position
- Condensed consolidated statement of changes in equity
- Condensed segmental analysis