Our strategic vision
Management is focused on growth opportunities; organically in our current markets through attaining the appropriate business mix by selling more products to our existing customers and gaining new customers; via in-territory bolt-on acquisitions to expand our geographic reach and expanding our product ranges; and via larger acquisitions to enter new markets. Despite our appetite for acquisitions, we remain disciplined in our approach to accessing the “right” opportunities.
Bidcorp’s entrepreneurial and decentralised business model, the depth and experience of our management teams and the strength of the Group’s culture has set up the Group for sustained growth in the future.
Bidcorp performed ahead of market expectations delivering solid results for the year ended June 30 2018. Headline earnings per share (HEPS) increased by 9,1% to 1286,3 cents per share (F2017: 1179,2 cents) with basic earnings per share (EPS) increasing by 1,1% to 1223,9 cents per share (F2017: 1210,5 cents).
- Summary consolidated statement of profit or loss
- Summary consolidated statement of other comprehensive income
- Headline earnings reconciliation
- Summary consolidated segmental analysis
- Summary consolidated statement of cash flows
- Summary consolidated statement of financial position
- Summary consolidated statement of changes in equity