Our strategic vision.
Management is focused on growth opportunities; organically in our current markets through attaining the appropriate business mix by selling more products to our existing customers and gaining new customers; via in-territory bolt-on acquisitions to expand our geographic reach and expanding our product ranges; and via larger acquisitions to enter new markets. Despite our appetite for acquisitions, we remain disciplined in our approach to accessing the “right” opportunities.
Bidcorp’s entrepreneurial and decentralised business model, the depth and experience of our management teams and the strength of the Group’s culture has set up the Group for sustained growth in the future.
Bidcorp has, in addition to its actual audited results, provided shareholders with pro forma financial information in relation to the comparative year-end due to the unbundling from The Bidvest Group Limited in May 2016, to enable a full appreciation of the true performance of the Group. The following comment is based on the comparison to that pro forma information.
- Summary consolidated statement of profit or loss
- Headline earnings reconciliation
- Summary consolidated statement of other comprehensive income
- Summary consolidated statement of cash flows
- Summary consolidated statement of financial position
- Summary consolidated statement of changes in equity
- Summary consolidated segmental analysis