Entrepreneurial, adaptable and competitive, our philosophy drives performance, accountability and results.
The Group delivered very pleasing results for the year ended June 30 2016. Headline earnings per share (HEPS) has increased by 32,5% to 1 080,0 cents per share (F2015: 815,2 cents) with basic earnings per share (EPS) increasing by 26,1% to 1 034,0 cents per share (F2015: 819,8 cents). On a constant currency basis, HEPS increased by 14,2%.
As a result of the listing, Bidcorp has declared a dividend of 241,0 cents per share based on the pro forma results which pertains to the second half of the financial year, in accordance... Read more
- Basis of presentation of condensed consolidated financial statements
- Condensed consolidated statement of profit or loss
- Condensed consolidated statement of other comprehensive income
- Condensed consolidated statement of cash flows
- Condensed consolidated statement of financial position
- Condensed consolidated statement of changes in equity
- Condensed consolidated segmental analysis